Click cards to view profiles
- Canoe Polo
- Figure Skating
- Snow Sports
- Speed Skating
- Track & Field
- Multisport athlete who has competed at the local, provinical & international level.
- Nominated and competed in Chicago for a North American Highland Dance Scholarship.
- Focus is to help her basketball team do well at provinicals and take her game to the next level.
Grande Prairie Gymniks
- In a short time moved from introductory lessons, to competing at Provincial level 5 this season
- At the Arctic Winter games, Austen, as the youngest on the Alberta North Team helped claim gold for the team competition and brought home 4 golds and a bronze as an individual.
- She might be tiny, but this little gymnast has a fire and enthusiasm that will help carry her to athletic success.
- Avery is an accomplished Alpine Ski Racer with 5 years of Provincial Competition under her belt.
- She competed on Team Alberta North for the Arctic Winter Games held in Whitehorse and came home with a gold medal in Giant Slalom.
- She looks forward to qualifying for the Can Am (Canadian/Northwestern US event) and the Arctic Winter Games in Fairbanks Alaska.
Grande Prairie Skating Club
- a member of the Grande Prairie Skate club, Cassidy represented Alberta at the Arctic winter games and was an alternate for the Alberta Winter Games
- This past year Cassidy won the most improved senior skater and was honored by skate Alberta.
- Cassidy is a hard working goal oriented athlete dedicated to accomplishing anything she sets her mind to
- Currently competes at the international level for Canoe Polo for the past two years.
- Was awarded the Perky McCullough International Pursuit of Excellence Award.
- Has his sights set on a higher place finish at the Pan American Championships in Brazil and the World Championships in France.
Hannah is 14 years old and has been competing provincially and nationally in slope style and big air ski events.
She has only been competing for two years but already has two first place finishes at Nationals with her biggest trick a D spin 720.
Her goal is to compete in Canadian Shields and International Competitions.
- Growing up he participated in many sports, but not until recently was his talent as a 400m and 800m runner recognized.
- After 2 months of training he broke records, set personal bests, and qualified for Jr nationals.
- Joren’s skills, abilities, and work ethic as a multisport athlete growing up will certainly help with his transition to becoming a high performance athlete.
- Member of the GP Composite High School XC and track team, leads the team in rankings and ranked #1 in the 3000m.
- Competes in XC running, track and XC skiing, winning a bronze medal at AB Winter Games.
- Joshua looks forward to opportunites beyond high school in running at the Collegiate level.
- Liam's speciality is Short Track Speed Skating
- Competed at the Canadian Western Short Track Speed Skating Championship and Arctic Winter Games winning medals at each event.
- His coaches describe him as hardworking, mature, coachable and very respectful of his teammates and coaches.
- A well rounded multisport athlete taking part in competitive swimming and volleyball, but who’s greatest passion lies within cross country skiing.
- Megan competed at the 2012 Arctic winter Games finishing 7th, top Canadian, in the 5km Free race
- Megan competes at the provincial level and is looking to make the Alberta Development Team
- Megan’s unmatched work ethic and passion for the sport of cross country skiing will undoubtedly see her achieve her goals.
- Inspiration is Becky Scott & hopes to top the Olympic Podium some day
- Mirelle currently competes in Volleyball, Soccer and Track & Field at the Provincial level.
- Broke the Zone record in the 1500m race and won gold in the 3000m and silver in the 1500m races at the ASAA High School Provincial Championships.
- She has been training hard for the past two years in hopes of playing at a Univeristy level when done high school.
- Nicole has been skating since the age of three and just completed a very successful season with several top 3 finishes.
- Competes at the provincial level with Skate Alberta landing 4 new double jumps.
- Working towards qualifing for Arctic & Alberta Winter Games.
- Zachary is heading into his fifth year as a member of the Wapiti Nordic Ski Team.
- Won bronze medals at the Alberta and Arctic Winter Games.
- Is also a cross country runner training with the Wolves Athletics.
- One of his goals is to place top 5 for birth year at Westerns.