Click cards to view profiles
Grande Prairie Gymniks
- In a short time moved from introductory lessons, to competing at Provincial level 5 this season
- At the Arctic Winter games, Austen, as the youngest on the Alberta North Team helped claim gold for the team competition and brought home 4 golds and a bronze as an individual.
- She might be tiny, but this little gymnast has a fire and enthusiasm that will help carry her to athletic success.
Grande Prairie Skating Club
- a member of the Grande Prairie Skate club, Cassidy represented Alberta at the Arctic winter games and was an alternate for the Alberta Winter Games
- This past year Cassidy won the most improved senior skater and was honored by skate Alberta.
- Cassidy is a hard working goal oriented athlete dedicated to accomplishing anything she sets her mind to
Grovedale Skating Club
- Represented the Peace Region at Sectionals, Alberta Winter Games, and Artic Winter games
- She is competing at the novice level this year, and looks to improve her rankings to someday fulfill her goal of competing at a Senior Competitive level.
- Cassidy is a well rounded, mature athlete acting as a role model to the younger figure skaters in her club.
- Daniel is an Alpine Skiier with the Rabbit hill Ski club who has been working with us for the past 4 years
- This past year, he was selected as prospect for the Alberta ski team and is looking to have a top 3 finish and compete internationally this year.
- He is recognized by his coach as one of the most mature, hard working young men he’s had the opportunity to work with, and ASDC could not agree more.
Grande Prairie Piranhas Swim Club
- Competes at the provincial A level with the Grande Prairie Piranhas
- This year Drew was selected as one of the top 12 athletes in the north to take part in a provincial training camp
- Drew is currently working towards national times for her age group in the 50m and 100m back events
- Her unwavering dedication to swimming is shown through her high degree of integrity, and the kind of ambition leaders possess
- Growing up he participated in many sports, but not until recently was his talent as a 400m and 800m runner recognized.
- After 2 months of training he broke records, set personal bests, and qualified for Jr nationals.
- Joren’s skills, abilities, and work ethic as a multisport athlete growing up will certainly help with his transition to becoming a high performance athlete.
- Keaton is a freestyle skier representing Alberta and Canada around the world
- His goal this upcoming season is to make the National Slopestyle Team and place top 12 in his events
- Overall, Keaton would like to break ground by representing Canada in a new discipline at the Olympics known as Slopestyle skiing in 2014
Grande Prairie Skate Club
- Currently competing at the Pre-novice level with the grande prairie skate club
- After having landed her first triple jump in competition early this season, McKenna is looking to qualify for the Skate Canada Challenge which is the national championships for her category
- Mckenna is a hard working dedicated athlete who always manages to keep her bubbly personality.
- A well rounded multisport athlete taking part in competitive swimming and volleyball, but who’s greatest passion lies within cross country skiing.
- Megan competed at the 2012 Arctic winter Games finishing 7th, top Canadian, in the 5km Free race
- Megan competes at the provincial level and is looking to make the Alberta Development Team
- Megan’s unmatched work ethic and passion for the sport of cross country skiing will undoubtedly see her achieve her goals.
- Inspiration is Becky Scott & hopes to top the Olympic Podium some day
Grande Prairie Centaurs
- Patryk is recognized as a well round athlete who coaches and competes with the Nitehawk snowboard club.
- He is passionate about rugby and is looking to try out for the U19 Wolf Pack this coming season
- Patryk just recently finished up his season with the Grande Prairie Centaurs where he helped his team win Provincials
Grande Prairie Extreme Freestyle
- By summer she competes at the national level for Canoe polo Canada- At the young age of 15, Sarah helped represent the Women’s national team at this years world championship in Poland.
- As the water freezes, and the snow falls, sarah then competes at the provincial level for freestyle ski, specializing in moguls.
- Sarah is a highly motivated, focused, young lady always looking to get better, and someday be the best in Canada.
Grande Prairie Composite High School Totems
- Well rounded athlete playing on all-star and provincial teams in Volleyball, Basketball, Soccer and medaling at events in Figure Skating
- Goals this year of being a starter for both Highschool Volleyball & Basketball teams and long term play at a varsity level in University